Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Image from The Hunger Games & My thoughts!


Ahhh. A new official image from The Hunger Games! Just look at it for a long time, I know you want to! I still am! With every new image I see, it makes me more excited to see this movie! So the question has been:

What are they watching in this scene? The interviews, the training scores, or the chariots?

I think:
They are re watching the interviews. See Katniss's hair? It's the same as it is in the trailer, when her and Peeta are talking on the rooftop the night before the Games. And the night before the games, are the interviews.   

 

Not to say they just did her hair the same more than once of course. But what do you guys think?

2 comments:

  1. The image was printed in a newspaper with a caption stating that they were waiting for their training scores. I can hunt down the image if you'd like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just know its the training scores!!!!! Look at there faces.

    ReplyDelete