Sunday, October 2, 2011

ADELE's 'Someone Like You' Music Video is viewed 2,300,000 in 3 days!

Let me just say, I AM IN LOVE WITH ADELE. When I found out her video for 'Someone Like You' was going to be aired on MTV last Thursday, I was so excited. Unfortunately I was at a Varsity soccer game and missed the premiere, but quickly caught up and watched it on my iPhone on the way home. 


Now, yes, this video is simple, so? Adele probably has a say in how her videos turn out right? What if she wanted it to be simple so you could focus on the song entirely? And then she gives the camera one of those looks that you know are directed to who ever broke her hear,. (Bastard :P) and it gives me the chills. 


Haven't seen the video? Think it sounds lame? Well, don't ask me. Ask the 2,323,268 other people who watched the video already. :D
Did you see the video? Click on the picture above to see the vid. Tell us what you think! 


How?:
Comment on this post.
Email: thevivacitystaff@gmail.com
Tweet: @TheVCBlog 

No comments:

Post a Comment