Thursday, October 27, 2011

8 NEW Hunger Games OFFICIAL Character Posters!

I know I've posted a lot about The Hunger Games, but that's because I love it! But don't be fooled. We are not here just for Hunger Games. I have a blog dedicated to Hunger Games but that's a different story.

Today I came home to the best present ever! 8 New OFFICIAL Hunger Games character posters have been released! 


Click the images to see bigger version!






 What do I think?

Amazing! Being a Hunger Games fanatic I know we have been in a news slump lately! THANK YOU Lionsgate! But seriously, these are pretty good. MAYBE a little overboard on the Photoshop (No freckles on Josh...etc..) But other than that flawless. Some people were complaining about Effie not haveing a full head of pink hair, but I agree with one of the comments on The Hob that says "pink hair might not have looked so well on screen."

Image Link Source:  The Hob

1 comment:

  1. Kind of obsessed with these posters. Anyone know if they're like... legit posters? Like I can get them in the mall or something?

    ReplyDelete